The Hen Co (2009) Limited Booking Form Conditions
By finishing our online booking form, emailing or over the phone with a Female & Male Stripper staff representative, means you are bound to our conditions of booking.
- As we take a deposit for all of our bookings, you must not already be booked with another agency at the time of booking for the same job.
- Cancellation fee of $50.00 per dancer or promo model applies to all of our bookings.
- Cancellation fees can be avoided if your job is re-booked within 2 weeks.
- Cancellation within 48 hours of the event will result in full payment being payable.
- A deposit of $100 dollars is required for every job unless arranged otherwise.
- Full amount or the balance is required in cash on the night to the dancer on arrival.
- Please be contactable on your mobile around the time you have booked for us, as the dancer will most likely phone or text on arrival.
- No animals (including drunk, abusive men)
- Travel outside of our designated areas of Auckland & Hamilton may incur travel charges.
- Chaperone fee ($50.00) may be applied at our discretion for female dancers.
- A loud working CD player must be provided and ready to go at the booked time of the dancer. If you don’t have a suitable system, we can supply one for $25.00 please ask at time of booking.
- Suitable performance area must be provided e.g. wooden or carpeted floor, we can supply a mat for $5.00, please ask at time of your booking.
- Upgrades of shows on the night are available on whether that dancer provides the show you require, this must be cleared with our manager and an additional cost is payable.
- The lighting in the performance area must be dimmed or selected lights turned off for better ambiance in the room.
- Please prepare the recipient by sitting them in a sturdy armless chair with guests standing back at least 3 metres.
- To ensure a good performance the dancer needs a level and solid floor and plenty of room.
- Dressing room needs to be provided for the dancers to change which is private, clean and safe with a mirror and toilet nearby. A bathroom or spare room is suitable.
- No photos, video, cellphones, still cameras or otherwise while our dancer is performing. If we find anyone taking photos/video the person responsible will be asked to leave the venue until the dancer is finished.
- Photos of our dancer and the guest of honour or group are available, please ask your dancer on arrival which they will decide at their discretion.
- Touching is not acceptable unless invited to by the dancer.
- Do not offer our staff drugs of any kind including party pills
- Do not proposition any of our staff, as they are not escorts and do not do ‘extras’
- All bookings must be for a minimum of 3 guests. We can do one on one shows, but you must advise at time of booking and there is a $100.00 surcharge for this service – all our other conditions still apply.
- Any violent, ofference or abusive language towards our dancers is un-acceptable, your show will be cut short or terminated should our dancers feel unsafe or threatened.